Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Where Did March Go?! Holy Cow!


Wow. March came and left and I'm still scratching my noggin :)
I know I had 4 Fantastic Ladies share their home with me and some friends and family members and create some cool things and get started on their own creations. I also welcomed a new Team Member to my team of Wunder Women! Welcome To Aileen who is a very busy and crafty lady who I am hoping to have a stampin' Day with Shortly! 

Welcome to Amazing April! 
Here are a couple things I've made to get into the Easter spirit, spread the word about my business and make some extra money (since I lost my J.O.B - that stands for Just Over Broke when you work for someone else). 
These cute Bunny Treat Sleeves are $3 each. They have Cadbury Drops in them which look a little like mini eggs :)  Here is the list of products I used to make them:
1"x 8" Cellophane Bags 
Whisper White, Basic Grey, Early Expresso, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede Cardstock (also discontinued Pretty in Pink)
Punches:
1" circle punch
1/2 " circle punch
1 3/4" x 7/8 oval punch
Small heart punch
Small circle punch 
Scalloped Oval Punch
Scalloped Circle Punch (1 3/4")
White Uni-ball pen 
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker


These Bunny Pe-Treat Totes are so dang cute! :) you can put treats or gifts inside and make everyone smile :) I sell them for $6 each with a lil chocolate inside.
Here are the products I used:
Petite Purse Sizzix
Whisper White, Basic Grey, Early Expresso, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede Cardstock (also discontinued Pretty in Pink)
Punches:
1" circle punch
1/2 " circle punch
1 3/4" x 7/8 oval punch
Small heart punch
Cupcake Maker Punch
Large Oval Punch
White Uni-ball pen 
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Cotton Balls (for their butts on the back :) 

I have had a request for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Treat Sleeve for a boy who wouldn't want a bunny lol so I'll be attempting that today. I also did a Mickey and Minnie Mouse with some scraps I had:


So....that's what I've been up to lately. I'm also getting ready for Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention at the end of May in Melbourne Australia! I can't wait! But I'm working on my SWAPs Idea ....Hobbit Inspired :) once that's sorted I'll feel all relaxed :) 

Have an amazing April and keep creating....it's such yumminess for your soul.
Xo
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment