Sunday, April 13, 2014

Masculine Tag Team Swap!

One of the beautiful things about this amazing company Stampin' Up! is that you get to get together with some really fun, talented, and sometimes silly fellow demonstrators and share and inspire!
The 1st Kiwi Stampers Meeting....we're trying to come up with a new word for it...meeting sounds so formal and un-fun...was held once again and this swap challenge was a masculine tag...here is what I made:

I really wanted to do something younger, more modern and a bit hipper than boats and ties if ya' catch my drift.  I love this stamp set.  It's called "Making A Point" and you can only get it as a Hostess.  It's marketed as a pretty "Girly" set with lipstick and nail polish but I loved using something like ear buds as a male item too. I think we could use some more TEEN or Young Adult stamp sets....sometimes I feel like it's either babies, mothers, or mature selections...but ya' never know what will pop up in that new catalogue later this year!

Here are the products I used to make this cool tag:
Making a Point Stamp Set
Summer Starfruit Cardstock
Island Indigo Cardstock
Early Expresso Core’dinations
Chevron Embossing Folder
Argyle Embossing Folder
Basic Black Inkpad
Soft Suede Inkpad
Stampin’ Sanding System
Gold Bakers Twine
1 ¾ Circle Punch
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
Island Indigo Stampin’ Write Marker


No comments:

Post a Comment