Sunday, April 13, 2014

More Treat Sleeves

As you saw I made some Bunny Treat Sleeves, but then someone said that her 7 year old nephew wouldn't think they were cool...so could I make a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Well...I love a challenge! I barely remember them or their cartoon, so I hopped onto Pinterest and got a couple basics and then started working on my own take. Here's the end result: 

Here are the products I used:
Gumball Green Cardstock (and various other colours for masks)
1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch
1 3/4" Circle Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
Mini Circle Punch
1" x 8" Cellophane Bags
White Uni-ball Pen
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker

Then I decided I should maybe make an "adult" one ....I, myself, would love the bunnies...but I tend to like what 13 year olds like...so...wouldn't this put a smile on your face if someone gave you one of these or left it on your desk at work?? 


Here are the products I used:
Chalk Talk Stamp Set
Chalk Talk Framelits 
Basic Black Cardstock (plus various colours for ovals)
Various ribbons
Basic Black Inkpad
Designer Brights Buttons (discontinued)
Pearl Basic Jewels

These have been selling at $3 each and they are wonderful to pop into a lunchbox, leave on a pillow, or use them on top of a gift with the bow..etc. plus they are portioned controlled lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment