Sunday, April 13, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #131 Entry

I decided this week to try and inspire my customers more...to share my tips, techniques, and creations. To show them how to use the products they purchase in more ways...and to show them simple ways to look like a Rockstar! 

Inspiration Sundays will be about Challenges I enjoy and sharing them...sometimes you just want to make something, but you're not sure where to start...challenge blogs are my boost to creating when I'm stuck in a brown mindless mud pit! They pull me out every time! 

The first one or two...or three...might be very clean and simple challenges as I don't want to overwhelm people...throw them into the mud pit further lol...so I thought this sketch was a PERFECT first challenge! 

If you head over to www.freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com and check out this weeks challenge. Here  is the sketch :)
And Here is my entry :) 
Here are the products I used :) 
Bring On The Cake Stamp Set
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
In Color 2013-2015 Designer Series Paper Stack
In Color 2013-2015 Stampin' Write Markers
Basic Black Inkpad
Baked Brown Sugar Inkpad
Silver Glimmer Paper
Gold Bakers Twine
Crystal Effects
Scalloped Tag Punch
In Color Dahlias




5 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! Fab colors and i love the glossy letters!! Looks great! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card! I love the multi-colored sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Mad Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool and fun birthday card! Love the colours and the sentiment looks fab with all of those colours! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete