Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Scentsy Has FINALLY Come to New Zealand!

The power of scent is incredible.  
It invokes so many memories, joy, relaxation, and even inspiration and motivation.  
I believe scent is so important.  
Think of when you smell your man on date night...
as opposed to after the gym :) Different feelings...

Well, I use to have my friends and family send me scented fragrance tarts from the states.  People always commented on how great my home smelled.  They would walk in and say Mmmmmmm what smells so great?!  And I'd show them. But the products here always smelled too much like plastic and the burners are very limited and really doesn't fit my taste or personality...and they can BURN your pets, children, and home...etc 

Scentsy is the 5th Largest Direct Sales Company in THE WORLD! 
There's a reason! 




Scentsy Fragrance has finally began in New Zealand and I am proud to say I am one of the first consultants to be able to bring it to you! 

What is Scentsy??? 
It is a safe, non-toxic, beautiful way to add fragrance to your environment! No Flames. Low heat warmers and special food grade wax that never gets so hot it will burn you or your loved ones. It's perfect if you have pets and children...or clumsy men :) 
There is also laundry, body & a special Children's product line. 
Over 80 Scentsational Scents to choose from. 

Browse my store & place an order online My Scentsy Store and please contact me for a Catalogue by email or post.  My store is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents but if you would like to get in on this amazing business opportunity, I can sponsor Scentsy consultants world wide. Just let me know!

Host your own Scentsy Fragrance Home or Basket Party and earn FREE Scentsy! 

Please share with your friends in New Zealand & Australia!

Let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to being your Scentsy Consultant!

Follow me on Facebook as well. http://www.facebook.com/scentsywunder

My email: patty1dr@me.com

And OF COURSE, I'm still your Stampin' Up! Creativity Coach...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stampin' Up! 
I believe the only thing that makes Stampin' more fun and enjoyable
 is doing it with amazing scents warming and flowing into the air to fill all your senses. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment