Sunday, June 8, 2014

Special Touch

Once you open your mind to the fact that EVERYTHING you touch can be enhanced with Stampin' Up! Products and a special personal touch, you really start seeing the possibilities and getting excited! This was a Pandora Bead... As you know they come in a cute cardboard box and then a nice gift bag...that EVERY single person receives. I thought my friend deserved a little more (because I can) so here was the end result:
And she was almost more excited by the wrapping than the gift! She said "I have to frame this somehow!"  :) 

And then if you're like me, and you buy boxes of Postage Paid envelopes, they are boring and blah... Soooo why not make them more fun?! I love colored envelopes in my letterbox! They get looked at first! How 'bout you? So here's some quick stamped plain white business envelopes! 

Now... Look around... What can you add an extra special touch too when you have a couple minutes of spare time!?!? It doesn't take long to make a difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment