Monday, June 9, 2014

Be Kind To One Another - Ellen Degeneres :)

I really wanted to sit down and play with my Blendabilities and so after cleaning and reorganising my stamping space, I relaxed and did just that! It was stress relieving and I was happy with the results. Can't wait to get the rest of the colours!

Here was a quick card I made with lots of new things you haven't seen yet! 


Products I used: 
Old Olive Cardstock
Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock
Moonlight DSP Stack (NEW)
From My Heart Stamp Set
Blended Bloom Stamp (NEW) 
Calypso Coral Blendability Pack (NEW)
Old Olive Blendability Pack (NEW) 
Hello Honey Stampin' Write Marker (NEW)
Tangelo Twist Stampin' Write Marker (NEW)
Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Marker (NEW)
Blendability Lifter (NEW)
Memento Ink Pad (NEW)
Pistachio Pudding Twine (NEW)
Baked Brown Sugar Twine (NEW) 

No comments:

Post a Comment