Friday, February 6, 2015

January Projects

A little Hostess Gift for one of my January Hostesses. Had little stamping supplies inside.
With the launch of the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration incentives, January has been full of Stampedes! There are SO many new and fun things to play and create with!  Even after doing this several years, it was so much fun to take something I haven't tried before, and just say "here goes nothing" and have it turn out to be "really something"! Here are some of the projects I am teaching this month at home parties and at my monthly workshop too.



This was for a door prize at a home party filled with card-making supplies.

The Feathered Thanks Make and Take


Taken directly out of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure...but different bakers twine was used.




A lil thank you gift for a new customer and friend.


I decided to play even more. I made 11 of these for my Team Get Together Swap!


These were made for my monthly workshop Attendees



This I made for a new friend who joined my Wunder Woman Stampers Team - Her favourite colours are pink and purple!


I started making a Valentine's Day card and hated it, so with some tweaking, made this instead! :)


This was my first attempt with the Irresistibly Yours Special Designer Series Paper.



Cute Curvy Keepsake



My Blendy Bloom


Sophie at my Monthly Workshop! Next one is 22 February! Don't miss it!



Everyone's Curvy Keepsake



My blendy Butterfly




Another one of mine



Sophie's



Trudi's




Trudi's



Joanne's



Sophie's



Trudi's



Sophie's



Mine






No comments:

Post a Comment